poniedziałek, 22 kwietnia 2013

Matura ustna: przydatne wyrażenia.


Uzyskiwanie informacji:
·         Could you please tell me/ advise me/ inform me…?
·         Could you help me with…?
·         I’d like to know…
·         How can I get to…?
·         Can you tell me where I can find it?
·         Is it possible to…?
·         Where can I…?
Udzielanie informacji:
·         I think we should…
·         The best thing to do is…
·         I think it’s a good idea.
·         I’d recommend…
Relacjonowanie:
·         I’d like to tell you about…
·         My story starts when…
·         It all happened … (a long time ago)
·         First, then, in the meantime
·         Finally, Eventually, in the end…
·         It was the best/worst holiday in my life…
·         I enjoyed every minute of it.
·         Well that’s it.
·         I hope you liked my story.
·         I will never forget this.
Negocjowanie:
1.   Zgadzanie się z rozmówcą:
·         Absolutely.
·          Of course.
·         Good idea.
·         I couldn’t agree more.
2.   Niezgadzanie sie z rozmówcą:
·         I see what you mean, but…
·         I see your point, but…
·         I’m afraid I don’t agree at all.
·         I’m not convinced about it.
3.   Wyrażanie swojego zdania:
·         I’m sure it’s better to…
·         In my opinion…
·         From my point of view….
·         As far as I’m concerned…
4.   Sugerowanie:
·         So instead of… we could…
·         Why don’t we…?
·         How about…?
·         Why not…?
·         Could we please…?
·         I think you should…


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz