środa, 8 maja 2013

Lesson 36 -ing forms and infinitives after verbs



1. Czasownik +forma a Ing/rzeczownik/ fraza rzeczownikowa z that:
He admitted lying to the police.
He admitted his crimes.
He admitted that he had lied to the police.
admit, consider, deny, imagine, report, suggest
2.   Czasownik + forma z Ing/ bezokolicznik z to/ rzeczownik
I began training as soon as I heard about the match.
I began to train as soon as I heard about the match.
I began French when I was 12.
begin, hate, love, like, prefer, continue, can’t stand, can’t bear, strat
3.   Czasownik  + bezokolicznik z to
I agreed to go with her.
expect, intend, manager, plan, promise, threaten, like, choose, fail, hope, prepare, refuse, want, wish, decide, hesitate, learn, offer, pretend, seem
4.   Czasownik + bezokolicznik bez to
Let me give you some advice.
see, feel, watch, would rather

Czasowniki, których zanczenie się zmienia w zależności od użycia -ing lub to:


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz